Set of 4- Polar bags (Eco friendly and reusable storage bags)
Polar bags are scientifically designed natural cotton bags that modify the atmosphere and increase the shelf life of vegetables, Fruits, and flowers.
Eco-friendly and fine quality that can be re-used for 2-3 years depending on the usage. Can hold up-to 2-4 kg depending on the vegetable.
Material- 100% natural organic cotton
Height: 38cm (15 Inch)
Width: 31cm (12 Inch)
Do you hate the idea of storing vegetables, fruits and flowers in the plastic covers and containers? Do you wish to save your money, time and food? Do you wish to keep Vegetables, Flowers and Fruits fesher for longer.
Introducing you the Polar Bags.
Now you may have a question in your mind, Do the polar bags solve the above issues? Yes they do.
Are you wondering how it happens? Polar bags are scientifically designed natural cotton bags having 2 specially designed unique layers that modify the atmosphere and increase the shelf life of vegetables, fruits and flowers.
1. The thick outer layer holds the moisture for long period of time and keeps the vegetables fruits, and flowers fresh and healthy.
2. The soft inner layer provides the dryer protection barrier and slowdown the process of ripening to rotting and extends the life of the vegetables, fruits, and flowers.
Coming to the quality we use fine quality cotton that is completely Eco-Friendly. Since it is pure cotton you can easily wash and reuse it for longer duration minimum of 2-3 years depending on the usage. We use only Natural Indian grown and weaved organic cotton which encourages the social development.
Polar bags have made a key way to keep food last longer protecting the essential vitamins, nutrients and helps in improving our health and keep us more hygienic. We suggest you to avoid plastic covers and containers made of chemicals which bleed toxics. When we store food in these, the toxics can ‘leach’ into the food and infest. These toxics make their way into food chain and onto our plates. Studies have shown that these chemicals works as slow poison and have been linked to tissue changes, genetic damage, early puberty and hormonal changes. As you know many articles publish about the potential dangers of plastic for food storage. There are various chemicals disseminated from plastic like polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, polystyrene and pisphenol A (BPA), Especially those containing BPA. Sadly additional studies are indicating that some plastics without BPA may be even more dangerous.
Save your money, time and food.
We know what it’s like, Travelling regularly to local markets and malls to purchase fresh vegetables, fruits and flowers in our busy schedules. Polar bags extend the life of vegetables, fruits and flowers for several days, even weeks and months. We promise you it’ll be safer and fresher than the plastic covers, plastic containers and crisper drawer. Polar bags not only save your food and money, it also saves your time because there’s less trips to local markets and malls. As per experts, From farms to grocery stores to dinner tables 38% of the food we grow is never eaten. When we throw food, we also waste water, fuel and resources. We all can reduce it.
‘When we select and pick the fresh vegetables we too can consume it before it rots’.
FAQ- Polar Bags
1. Does the polar bags works outside the refrigerator?
- Yes, If you maintain the moisture they do work outside the refrigerator. But we suggest you to consume the food within 2-3 days.
2. What is the size of the polar bags?
- Height- 38cm (15 Inch)
Width- 31cm (12 Inch)
3. Material used?
- We use fine quality which is 100% natural & eco friendly cotton so it can be used for 2-3 years depending on the usage.
4. Main advantages of polar bags?
- These are some of the main advantages.
* Completely Eco-Friendly and keeps your family healthy. (It doeson't bleed toxics like plastic covers and plastic containers)
* Reusable and washable (Since it is pure cotton you can wash it and use it)
* Easy to use (Just you need to wet and wring and store the vegetables, fruits, flowers in the polar bags and place it in fridge)
* Saves time, money and energy (Reduces trips to the shops or malls)
These are some major advantages of Polar Bags.
5. How often should I dampen my Polar bags?
-Wet or sprinkle the bags with water once in 4 or 5 days checking the moisture.
If you forget to keep the bags moist… No worries. You can usually re-hydrate vegetables, especially greens of all sorts, by soaking them in slightly warm water for 15 minutes. Then just shake them gently and return it to wet polar bags and refrigerate. Almost they will become fresh again.
For any other query, Feel free to contact us below.
Contact number- 9036661313
Bags are very gud must try every one .My veggies nd fruits fresh for a longer.
Vegetables stays fresh for long... Worth buying...
Keep vegetables fresh
Excellent. Very useful
Fresh. Safe. Convenient.
We Also Recommend
Set of 8- Polar bags (Eco friendly and reusable storage bags)
Set of 16- Polar bags (Eco friendly and reusable storage bags)
Set of 3- Polar bags (Small- Eco friendly and reusable storage bags)
Set of 9- Polar bags (Small- Eco friendly and reusable storage bags)