Garden Sprayer with Mist and Pressure Jet Flow- 2.1 Litre Heavy Duty Multi Purpose Sprayer (Without Pressure Release Valve)
Item Weight : 500 Grams
Item Dimensions LxWxH : 32 x 18 x 17 centimetres
Net Quantity : 1.00 Count
Generic Name : Garden Sprayer, Hand Sprayer, Gardening Sprayer
Pressure Release Valve: NO
How to use?
User instruction: Pour 2.1 litre of fluid into the Garden sprayer and with the help of air compressor, pump-in until the pressure fills and adjust the nozzle for either fine mist or for pressure jet.
- Tough Poly Jar With Big Opening For Easy Filling- 2.1 Liter Capacity.
- Internal Pump Builds Up Air Pressure With Just Few Hand Pumps So You Just Push Trigger To Spray.
- Thumb Spray Button With High Quality Nozzle.
- Adjustable Nozzle Size To Get A Fine Jet Or Spray For Large Areas.
- Gardening for Plants Use With Water Or Fertilizer Or Pest-Control Mixtures. Also For Sanitizing, Window Cleaner & Other Liquids
- Handy sprayer and has a multi purpose usage.
- Anti-Slip handle with bigger buttons for better grip.
- Made of heavy duty ABS making it more durable..
- Has a dual flow- mist flow and pressure jet flow with 2.1 litres capacity
GARDEN HAND PRESSURE SPRAYER
A sprayer is a device used to spray a liquid, where sprayers are commonly used for projection of water , weed killers , crop performance materials , pest maintenance chemicals , as well as manufacturing and production line ingredients.
These handheld manual pressure sprayer is for Gardeners who don't have much spraying to do and are compact and light-weight.
I recieved this product in an intact condition. Since it's raining a lot here, it's usage has been limited.
The design could have been better. A weird thing I found is that even if you fill the bottle at 2Ltr mark, you will create pressure in 10-15 strokes
Got this sprayer on 21st October and immediately used it the next day.
This is a smooth, weightless, easy to use tool. It's nozzle can be regulated for any kind of plant from seedling to big bush.
It came as mentioned. Convenient only to use on plants (more like spray) or use indoors maybe for cleaning.