Ghost Pepper (F1 - HYBRID)- Buy Bhoot Jalokia- Ghost Pepper Seeds Online India
Quantity: 30- 40 Seeds
Best Season: All Seasons (Best in Summer Season)
Germination Time: 6 to 10 Days
Harvest Time: 12- 14 weeks from Sowing
Quality: F1 - HYBRID (NON GENETICALLY MODIFIED)
Note: Non-GMO & free of chemicals & pesticides.
WHY IS A GHOST PEPPER CALLED A GHOST PEPPER?
The word “bhut” means “ghost”, given from the Bhutias people, possibly because the heat sneaks up on you like a ghost.
The ghost pepper is also known by the following names – Naga Jolokia, Bhut Jolokia, Bih jolokia, Nagahari, Raja Mircha, Raja chilli, Borbih jolokiai or Ghost Chili.
HOW HOT IS THE GHOST PEPPER (BHOOT JOLOKIA)?
The Bhut Jolokia (aka Ghost Pepper) measures in at 1,000,000 + Scoville Heat Units. It offers up some intense heat.
Yep, these babies were officially the hottest peppers around, topping the Red Savina Habanero. It was awarded the distinction of World’s Hottest of All Spices by the Guinness World Records in 2006, though was eventually dethroned by a new wave of superhot chili peppers.
The hottest ghost pepper is 416 times hotter than the mildest jalapeno pepper, which averages about 5,000 Scoville Heat Units on the Scoville Scale, and about 208 times hotter than the average jalapeno pepper. Quite hot!
GHOST PEPPER TASTE AND HEAT
The first flavor you will notice is an intense fruity, sweet chili flavor. The heat does not kick in for 30 – 45 seconds. Once the heat kicks in, expect sweating, watery eyes, hiccups and shortness of breath. The burning generally intensifies over 10 – 15 minutes and subsides after 30 – 40 minutes. I personally enjoy them for their fruitiness and the fact that the peppers don’t sting you with heat like a scorpion pepper. Instead, they offer a wonderful blooming heat that blooms. It is pleasurable if you can stand that level of heat.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OP & HYBRID
* Most hybrid plants are man-made crosses,but hybridization is possible in nature..
* Hybrid seeds are produced by another representative of the different variety..
* Open pollinated are produced by another representative of the same variety..
* Open pollinated are lesser price
BENEFITS OF OPEN POLLINATED SEEDS
* Open pollinated are Better economic efficiency of seed production..
* Open-pollinated are stable..
* Produces ones own seeds..
BENEFITS OF HYBRID SEEDS
* Earlier and increased or better yields..
* Improved color and disease resistance..
* Less affected by environmental stress, insect pests and plant diseases...
* Trustworthiness and Reliability
* Integrity and Transparency
* Initiative and Innovative
* Quality and Support
* Participation and Relationship
PLANTING AND CARING
* Follow manual provided with your order
" BUY IT.SOW IT.GROW IT.
For any other query, Feel free to contact us below.
Contact number- 9036661313
All but one that I planted came up.
All of the seed germinated. Now waiting for it to grow and hopefully collect a lot of fruit.
Great packaging, and almost 100% germination rate!
I had a small issue with the seeds, but the seller made it right. I love hot peppers and I can’t wait for these Carolina Reapers to fruit.
I got these seeds in Jan and had to wait for the right time to plant.